Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm back.... at least for today















Hi, everybody!! Wow, I just saw the last time I blogged it was October!

I've been a bit busy. As most of you know, I was pregnant last time I blogged.

Well, I was eventually put on bed-rest. This was the exact moment that I decided I was tired of my wonderful husband doing all the cleaning and laundry, the exact moment that I decided I wanted to do all these things myself.....

That's when the doctor told me I was not allowed to do any of these things. Yay me.


It was all worth it - on November 24th at 1:24 pm I had my baby Joel Thomas via c-section. He was 9 lbs 6 ozs and was 20 1/4 inches long. My very own butterball!! Best Thanksgiving ever, coming home with that little bundle of joy.

I can't say how often I will be able to blog, I go back to work the 25th. Today I have left my baby with my mother for a few hours to try to get used to us being apart. I'm sure he is doing fine. Me, on the other hand, well....

Hopefully I will be able to find time to devote to this, because I do really enjoy it, but in the meantime, I have some pics of my beautiful baby, who at 8 weeks weighs 15 lbs!!! My linebacker!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Baby Boy!!!!! All the very best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me pinch those cheeks! Your baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to hear from you! And he is just precious! Thanks for keeping us posted. Welcome home Linebacker!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back!!

    What a cutie pie - the best reason to be away for a while!!

    ReplyDelete