Monday, October 5, 2009

Vanity


First off, I'm sorry - I really don't have bad form - I just can't get this fool thing to double space to save my rear end today!! I see spaces on this page - but not on the preview...

Let's talk about vanity plates for a moment, shall we? Now, don't get me wrong, I love vanity plates. I've had many in my lifetime.
LYNNS84
2LW2DIG
GETGOIN
DANY&ME
LOONSGL
Those are just some I can remember as of right now. But some people take the VANITY part way too far with their vanity plates.
DISCLAIMER: These vanity plates offend me, I in no way support them nor the idiots driving with them on their vehicles.
So - I apologize if they offend you too. But sometimes I feel the need to share ugly things, so that my brain doesn't have to bear the brunt alone.
Here are some of these offensive vanity plates that if I worked at DMV, would never be on the road.
SMOKN HT
PLBY BNY
2 HOTTTT
GETUWET (VOLUNTEER FF - BUT STILL....)
RU18QT (THIS MAN SHOULD BE ARRESTED)
LTLHOTY
U2UGLY (REALLY?)
O2CUTE
ALL QT
UCAQT
And my favorite is on a beat up old van. I saw this van parked by the curb outside of a drug store, my son was with me. My jaw dropped. Then I got MAD!!!!!! Really mad! I walked into that drug store, and it's a little one, so I could immediately see there was only 2 men in the entire store, and they were up at the register. I was already running my mouth. And it wasn't nice. I was telling my son that if he EVER, EVER put something that rude, crude, stupid and demeaning on his vehicle, that I didn't care if he was 50 - if I was still alive, I would do terrible things to him. If any man is stupid enough to think that something like that would actually get him a date, or a girlfriend, or even a one night stand, he had MANY MANY MANY severe mental problems. And I was NOT quiet doing all this, and the men heard the whole thing - which was good, because I meant for them to hear it. It's not easy to explain that van to a child. At least my son was 13 and sorta knew what it meant. As if it was discreet to begin with.
License plate: O2BNU
Spare tire cover: "YOUR PLACE OR MINE....."
WOW!!!!!! I feel dirty and am turning my lip up in disgust just typing that!! Ewwwww!!
Are there offensive license plates in other states besides Virginia? Share some with me.

1 comment:

  1. I think Virginia has the most vanity plates in the country. I can't get half of them....must be a blonde thing;)

    ReplyDelete