Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday


Some of what I think is very pretty black sand from Haven Beach.

Today I am flashing back to the days when I could sleep all night. Without waking up. Without heartburn. Without pulling a groin just trying to roll over. Without 5 trips to the potty. Without nausea. Yes, I do realize this is all part of being pregnant. I am actually looking forward to the lack of sleep that comes with a newborn, because at least I will have that little face to look at, and little feet to kiss while I am awake. And hopefully pain will not be a part of being awake in the middle of the night. Well, this little guy will probably have a set of lungs that will cause ear pain, but that's OK.

Obviously, I don't have any story today for Flashback Friday, because I am sleep deprived. And I still have to type up the master sheet for Hubby's NFL Pickem' pool. Yay, me....

Please share a memory from whenever, that way when I wake at 3am I will have something to do!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I remember those last days of pregnacy so well! I am flashing back with you!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had the insane idea to have three kids all a year (or less) apart and the youngest would wake up, and then the next, and then the next...soon we were all partying with Barney on at 4 am. Fun times.

    Hang in there...you are on the home stretch!!

    ReplyDelete