Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye, September!


I don't think I remember a worse month in a very long time. September has sucked out loud! Usually I love September, it's when school is back in , the leaves start to change, and I get the first Christmas feelings. This year, not so much.

I started with Angel getting sick, then hubby's truck breaking down, then the fridge breaking, I had a flat tire, had to train a new girl at work, and she's mean. My computer at work crashed and I lost some important files, now we are running out of flu shots and don't know when the next shipment is even coming. Hubby got the first coat of paint on the baby's room, only to find out it was totally the wrong color and had to go get the right color and start over again.

I hope I'm not leaving anything out. Oh, yeah, baby might be here a month early - but who knows? Oh, yeah, (#2) Guiding Light went off air.

And, yes, there is more... The Redskins are NOT doing well so far. Neither is Florida State. And, the Plowboys had the nerve to win their MNF game.

Now, this is finally the last day of this unusually terrible month. Welcome, October, may you bring better days... And a healthy baby, too!

I hope your September has gone better than mine, and I thank you for listening, reading, (whatever) to my whining and moaning and complaining, I will try to keep it to a minimum from here on out...

3 comments:

  1. Awww...hang in there babes. It will get better hopefully. YOu can WINE to me anytime! I will be here to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit Rabbit! May October be much better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the sucky September =( Hoping October will be sweeter.
    <><

    ReplyDelete