Saturday, September 12, 2009


One last reminder of the summer...
Well, today, I'm heading to my baby shower, which my doc/boss/friend (AKA "She Doc") is having for me. She Doc and I have been working together for 9 years, and are good friends. I can't wait to get there, and play all the lame games. I LOVE the games, that's the only reason there are going to be any games. She Doc really can't stand the games, but she agreed that we could play them, as long as someone else planned them. So that job fell to my "at work spouse", Felicia, she is She Doc's partner's nurse.
Nobody ever said your work spouse had to be of the opposite sex, did they? I sure hope not. I only work with 2 men, and one of them is He Doc, (She Doc's hubby), and the other one is just not work spouse material.
While I am at my shower, Hubby is going to be taking the bar, the carpet, (basically everything but the squirrel) out of our baby's hopefully very soon to be nursery. And he even says he is going to paint while I'm gone!!!!! Yay! My baby may not have to sleep with his big brother after all!! Hubby says the squirrel will be moving out to the garage in less than a week! I love the little fella, but my baby needs a bedroom.
I hate that we still have no camera. As soon as we get another one, I can take pics of the nursery and the baby things, etc. I haven't had baby things in 13 years! I can't wait to get a stroller, crib, diapers, you know, all that stuff. I just want to look at it, and smell it, and touch it!! OK, yeah, I'm a little freaky about the baby stuff right now. But I am excited! I will have to tell you all about the games and the gifts tomorrow after I come down off of my "baby stuff high". I think it may be addictive. Oh well...
Oh yeah, He Doc called me to ask what type of icing I like!! Hehe, he really is a good man, shopping for a baby shower cake!! I have the best bosses in the world.

3 comments: