Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update


This will be a short one today. I am exhausted with all this going on...
In all, I have spent 5 hours sitting my pregnant behind on cold hard floors with my Angel. She is completely worth it.
I went to see her yesterday after work, and she ate a little bit for me. That's a very good thing!! Her eyes weren't moving quite as fast as they were, and she wasn't so floppy. She could almost focus on me when she tried to look at me! She looks so much better! She still can't get up, or walk yet, though. Maybe tomorrow...
I hate leaving her there and coming home without her.

4 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your angel baby...hope she gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holding her -- and you--in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping you im my prayers. I know how hard this is.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank y'all so much for your prayers! I went to see her again this evening, and it's slow, but she's making small improvements. She ate a McDonald's hamburger for me, and even was able to push up on her front legs, but still couldn't stand all the way. She can't come home until she walks, so hopefully that will be soon! Again, thank you so much for your comments and support. It means alot to me.

    ReplyDelete