Monday, September 28, 2009

I Survived!



Well, I survived the 3 hour sugar test. And my mom didn't have to take me, thank goodness!! Hubby's truck was ready Thursday afternoon, so I was able to get my truck back!! YAY! I can listen to my radio again, be on time to work again, stop somewhere on the way home if I need to, etc., etc.

Now I just hope the test was negative. If the doc takes away my ice cream, I'll surely wither away. I'm just glad to have it behind me. Now I just need my ultrasound done. I have to wait until Oct 8th because the tech is "booked up". It's starting to get awkward when someone asks how long I have to go. The answer nowadays is "I don't know". Because I don't. Could be Oct 30th or Nov 30th. That's quite a spread. We shall see...

4 comments:

  1. Ice cream is essential to growing a good baby;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell that doc no way Jose - you need the calcium! lol.

    I hope all goes well with the test and YAY! for getting the truck back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a big ting for ice cream with my 2nd baby child...she was born weighing in at 10lbs 14oz wearing medium size diapers and 6 month clothes. She was ginormous.

    Praying things are well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, ice cream is essential. So are McDonald's chicken nuggets. I do keep the ice cream at the "fake" level. No sugar added, low fat. Yep, fake ice cream. It's still good, though. And I really hope I'm not growing Godzilla in here! Hubby's brother's two girls both were 10 pounders!!

    ReplyDelete