Friday, August 14, 2009

Obviously First Timer

OK, this is my 2nd attempt. Hehe, as I snicker at myself.

So, I will first introduce myself. I will call myself Angel Mama, since my sweet baby girl, best friend, shoulder to cry on, etc etc... is named Angel.

Angel is my very old, deaf, hairy, stubborn, clingy golden retriever. As with all my brood, she was a stray who I could not leave behind. All the boarders here at the zoo have a story, these will be told at a later time.

Along with Angel, add in 3 cats, 1 rabbit, 1 lizard, and 1 squirrel. Yes, you read that correctly. A squirrel. At this point, add in a 13 1/2 year old son, a relatively new husband (2 years in October), and a bun in the oven -- stir until blended. But don't throw out your shoulder, because no amount of stirring could ever get out all the lumps! If it could, how boring would life be!?

I am doing something that some people call "remarrying and having more children". I call it starting over, just keeping some of the best parts from the first stab at it. The best parts would be the house, the son, and job, and the animals.

As you can see, this blog will probably go all over creation! I hope you will follow along day to day as my blog skills improve. I have already typed something like this just a few moments ago, and somehow lost it already!! Some days you may find pictures of my favorite place in the entire world, sometimes my crazy brood/zoo residents. However, I am NOT a photographer, I simply point and click, as will become painfully obvious at times. I will also share stories, gripe, whine, vent, educate (hehe) and hopefully be somewhat entertaining. Of course, I will also be throwing in a heaping helping of run-on sentences, sentences that make no sense whatsoever, bad grammar and probably bad spelling. This thing does have spell-check, right? Oh yes, I see it now.

Please feel free to leave feedback for me, I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your profile pic while reading a post at Chesapeake Bay Woman and wanted to see the blog that went with it! How tickled am I to find out how fun your blog is......so I'll be back. Often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I commented on the side bar of your home page and it signed me up as Anonymous. Now when I come here, it shows my CBW account.

    Anyway, love the blog and can't wait to read more, esp. about that squirrel....-cbw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club AM! You are gonna like it here!

    ReplyDelete