Monday, August 31, 2009

Withdrawal Stinks.


Ok, obviously here is something I have not yet figured out!!
This, of course, is one of my favorite pictures taken at my favorite place in the world, and I can't figure out how to flip it!!! So just tilt your head to the left and enjoy...
I am anxiously awaiting cooler weather. Or at the very least, some not-too-humid weather. I LOVE the beach and haven't been since July because I'm pregnant and can hardly breathe in the humidity. And when I go to the beach, I want to walk a 1/2 mile down the beach before making camp, because too many people are up at the beginning of the beach. That is not very easy in my condition!
Therefore I am suffering from beach withdrawal. This is very painful. I may have to check in to rehab. Do they have rehab for beach addiction? If they do, they probably charge $15,000 a week. Rehab is out of the question.
SO.... as soon as the humidity goes back down and I can breathe again, the very first thing I'm doing is hitting the beach again!! I miss it SO MUCH!!

4 comments:

  1. I kinda like it sideways. It has that withdrawal feeling all down;) I hope you get your wish soon. We are forecast a dry and cool week here in good ol' Connecticut. When are you due???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cooler today, but as you know...it's a dreay, lovely day...not so good to go to the beach.

    Hang in there kiddo. Are you operating in Windows or Mac? Email me at marchar1321@hotmail.com and I will help you IF you are operating in Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any which way, I love your beach. It's easy to flip your pic. email marlene, she can help you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mental P Mama - I'm due Nov 30th. May be a turkey baby! We are having a cooler day today, but it is very dismal. My Angel dog is in the vet, will talk about that Wed. when I have more info. For now I'm a nervous wreck.


    Living on the Spit - Not so much beach weather, unless I had my camera which is broken :( I will definitely e-mail you for help as soon as I get my Angel baby back home and straight. Thanks!

    Grandma J - Best beach in the world. Did ya'll go there during Blogfest? Or Aaron's Beach?

    ReplyDelete